Since each and every house is equipped with its own nuances, why purchase a security system that’s a one-size-fits-all solution? You might want a basic alarm system that comes with doors, windows, and motion sensors in your essential rooms. Maybe you need a more complete security package that bundles indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. No matter the case, your San Tan Valley home security system is better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security coverage, you can choose:
- Door and window detectors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion sensors for designated rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital touchpad with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
San Tan Valley Security Cameras Let You View Your Home While You Are Out
When you want to see who's at your door or what caused that noise outside, you’ll need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front porch and gives you a visual on any packages or visitors before you get the door. Exterior cameras are activated by motion, and include low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or check on the pets and kids with an interior, wide angle camera.
View real-time video and get notifications from all your San Tan Valley cameras via your ADT Control mobile application. See your home 24/7 to check that things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip alerts if the camera senses unusual motion.