When it comes to the most vulnerable places for a home intrusion, your main entrance and ground-floor windows are at the top of the list. Knowing this fact, it isn’t a surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as critical components for home security packages in Chandler. Even though the technology has been utilized for generations, you will probably be surprised at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you select a straightforward approach or the most full-featured system, you’ll be glad to know that door and window alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to stress about your equipment being installed accurately.
Each window and door alarm sensor features two magnetic contacts. One part is fastened to the frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You shut your entry and the contacts fit neatly together. When your security is armed and a door or window is opened, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is triggered. But you should know, these newer devices have the ability to do much more than merely activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Chandler
An anchor of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide many perks, such as the following:
- Sound the siren: These components trigger your high-pitched siren whenever a window or door is opened when the system is armed.
- Instant notifications: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to receive immediate notifications straight to your cell phone when a sensor is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will be given a warning as well. Your home will be safeguarded, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation integration: Customize your security components to operate in a complementary fashion. You can have your lights engage or set a camera to start recording when an entry point sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Design appeal: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a slim design that harmonizes with any interior. You may even find fully recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wired or wireless components based on your type of installation. Regardless, your property will be more secure.
More useful than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Chandler are able to be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Request Your Own Home Security Package In Chandler
How would you like to have advanced window and door alarm sensors in Chandler that enhance your protection and link right to your home automation? That is what you will find when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we might do for you, dial (480) 608-0063 or fill out the easy form on this page.