Prevent Water Damage With Your Chandler Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Smart Chandler Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that can cause serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Chandler monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor warns you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a communication to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Chandler?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Chandler flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. If your Chandler flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Chandler Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help reaches your property. Using these systems helps when you’re home, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Chandler flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when flowing water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from security cameras to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (480) 608-0063 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.