What do you want in a baby monitor in Chandler?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You install a component with a microphone on a table next to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Thankfully, baby monitors now offer many more features. To illustrate, many monitors now include HD video and two-way talk. You can even hook many monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to move around all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Chandler are so elaborate that they mimic interior surveillance systems in both functionality and cost.
Should you switch baby monitor with a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems share comparable functionality, there are quite a few parents in Chandler integrating their baby's room to their comprehensive home security package. It’s a smart approach -- specifically if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Clear video with night vision: Your surveillance system should have at minimum 1080p high-def video, and infrared functionality for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● 2-way communications: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to get your baby back to sleep. Your calming voice may be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Sensors and alerts: Even though it’s possible to have your surveillance system function around the clock to keep a close eye on your child, your attention could begin to waver. But if your security camera notices unusual activity, then you can get a text alert to your smartphone. You will appreciate this when your adventurous newborn soundlessly scales over the crib or if your curious cat wanders into the nursery.
● Recording capabilities: The majority of baby monitors don’t record portions of video. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a short segment to grandparents to let them see what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of having to lug a separate device wherever you go, you can view your child from a simple smartphone app. You could even check in on your young one and babysitter if you’re able to get an evening away.