Will A Home Security System Work In Chandler?
If you’re like a lot of homeowners, you are looking for your house to be safeguarded 24/7. but, will a home security system work in Chandler?
The simple answer: you bet. But you should pick the best system to get the most from your home security. Not only can the alarms and sensors bring excellent peace-of-mind, the modern devices give a level of convenience and control you may not have thought about previously. By using home automation, security cameras, and easy-to-use tools through a mobile app, you can create a safe home that’s truly accessible.
Let's pause a second and explore why a home security system from Secure24 Alarm Systems is a great recommendation for your house.
Necessary Home Security Needs
To know your Chandler home security system works to the best of its ability, you have to get these necessary security features:
- Door and window sensors: You might find this surprising, but many burglars enter your house through the front door. The other two most common points of entry are backyard doors and lower-level windows. For these practices, door and window sensors are deemed the base of your home security system. When the security system is armed and your door sensors are tripped, the unmistakable, high-decibel alarm siren will ring and your 24-hour monitoring agents will be contacted.
- Touchscreen central hub: Don’t look for unresponsive number pads, as modern touchpads now manage your system. These screens can also direct your automation, home security cameras, and monitoring.
- smartphone app: The best home security let you manage every part of your home security through a smartphone app. Now if an alarm or sensor triggers, you will receive a pop-up text to your smartphone. Also, arm and disarm your entryway alarms anywhere, program smart locks, adjust the thermostat and more.
- Home security yard signs and window decals: While there isn’t technology in an ADT sign or a window cling, they do alert a would-be intruder that your property is secure.
Can A Security System Really Protect Your Property In Chandler?
While it may appear like an overreaction to install alarms and set-up an app on a phone when you already use locks and reside in a secure area, expert studies say that home security systems will still secure your house. For example, a report from Rutger University concludes that many thieves will actively steer clear of homes with a home security system installed. Instead they’ll go and hit a better house that looks unprotected.
That correlated with stats from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. They state that most burglarized houses do not have a security system. In other words, unguarded homes are 300% more likely to be broken into than properties that have an alarm system. And while just displaying that your property is protected helps prevent instructions, other items -- like smart locks and doorbell cameras -- can also raise your home security.
Of course, ADT home security systems can do more than sound an alarm. Nowadays you can use some needed components and services that make a home security system safe and secure.
round-the-clock Monitoring Is A Reliable Backup Plan
Does a security system work in Chandler without round-the-clock monitoring? Using a constant vigilance is always the best bet and round-the-clock monitoring from trained experts can make sure the police or fire come quickly after a triggered sensor.
Monitoring professionals are there to secure your home no matter what time it is -- whether you are in the house or not. If you’re don’t hear the siren, your agent will contact you and the proper emergency service after a tripped alarm event. Even when you’re home, you will be busy making sure kids and pets are accounted for and safe.
Use Similar Monitored Protection For Fire, Flood, CO, and Emergency Medical Assistance
When you install your security system, you can cover more than motion detectors. devices like fire alarms, CO detectors, and flood alarms can be integrated into your complete system. If an emergency is sensed, your devices will act just like your door and window alarms. Specifically, the high-decibel signal goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts are notified, and a text will be sent to your smartphone.
Or make use of a panic button, which can be effortlessly pinned to you or a family member via a neck pendant, wrist band, or shirt clip. If you have a fall incident or a serious medical condition, they can just employ a two-finger button to call emergency services.
Find Security, Convenience And Energy Savings With Home Automation
The best automation devices give you a level of management and comfort you’ve never had before. They will make your house more energy-savvy and responsive. And when you link automation to your home security system, they will also make your house much safer. For instance:
- Put your smart bulbs on a set schedule to make it appear that your house is occupied when you’re on vacation.
- Have your indoor smart bulbs come on when a security camera senses sudden motion.
- Use your phone’s location services to secure your smart locks, flip off your lights, and decrease the smart thermostat when you leave the house.
- Create personalized scenes so you can pre-set your lights, temperature, alarms, cameras, and other equipment with one hit of a button.
- Or just check up all your components and manage your alarms and cameras through your mobile app.
Plus, think of the energy you’ll save with home automation, and you’ll see how much you can use a modern home security in Chandler. You can even manage your system with voice commands when you link your home security to your Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Maintain A Watch On Your House With Modern Video Surveillance
Yard signs and outside lights are wonderful burglary deterrents, but smart cameras may take your protection to another level. The worst thing a burglar is looking for is to be seen on a security camera as the footage may be leveraged against them in a criminal case. You can pick from outside, inside, and doorbell cameras, and all will allow you to see live feeds 24/7.
Do you want to investigate the noise you heard in the yard? Would you need to greet the kids when they get home from school? Has your package been delivered yet? All you have to do is to get the feed from your mobile app. You may also receive alerts on your smartphone whenever a guest rings the doorbell or the camera sees abnormal motion. If you choose, you can speak with who’s there with the two-way talk feature on the app.
How To Get A Security System In Chandler?
Need help to create a security system that works in Chandler? Our ADT experts can help you choose the perfect alarms, home automation, and security cameras that can be bundled into one comprehensive plan. Contact us today at (480) 608-0063 or complete the form below.